Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Howdy!

Thanks for the invitation. Just let it be known I'm taking anatomy and physiology 205 and algebra 2 this quarter so I might not be quite as active as normal. I am determined to get an A in anatomy and that will take about 20 hours of study weekly. I just need a 2.0 in math so I'll work at it but it doesn't count to me getting into the BSN program.

For those who don't know me~I'm irreverent, facetious, silly and sometimes I'm even funny. I have 2 teenage boys and 1 one middle aged boy. I'm in college for the second time to become a nurse in my old age. I wasn't even the oldest one in my A&P class.............so cool.

Have a terrific day and enjoy your evening w/o algebra 2. My class is from 6:16pm-8:45pm. I'll be home just in time for my favvvvvvvvvvvvvvv show HOUSE!

1 Comment:

aniceplaceinthesun.blogspot.com said...

Good Luck, on your studies, and how brave you are to go back. I wanted to thank you for the co-author invitation. What an honor to be included on the list with such a great group of bloggers! Have a great day!

Ann