Saturday, October 13, 2007

Thank you Blog Fairy...

It's about high time I said"Thank You" to the Blog Fairy for rewarding me with her special award.... I am ashamed that I never said Thank you to her.... I meant to, but in truth, I never knew how to get in touch with her, That isn't a real good excuse because I placed the award up with honor on my blog but never got to tell "The Blog Fairy" how much it meant to me.... Well now I sure hope she watches from above and knows how much that really meant to me and that she touched my heart by the love she showed offering the special award without so much as a hint that I would receive it.... I still covet that award and will indeed cherish it forever.....
Thank You Blog Fairy for the most important and special award, I have ever had the pleasure of receiving......
Judy from Sugar Queens Dream
Peaceful slumber our Dear Friend, May you watch over us......

0 Comments: