Sunday, November 18, 2007

Woman crashes into hair salon - Vehicular weirdness- msnbc.com

Woman crashes into hair salon - Vehicular weirdness- msnbc.com

I'm always on the lookout for senior citizen stories, because I am so close to being a senior myself (and by some accounts I'm already there).

Della Miller, is 73 and lives in Soldotna, Alaska.

Della wanted to get her hair done, so she drove to the beauty salon, then drove into the salon by crashing through the windows of the unfortunate business.

To be fair, the parking area in front of the salon was covered with snow.

Della's car needs repair work to the tune of $2,500.

The building she crashed into needs about $1,500 repair work.

No one was injured, but one customer was knocked across the room when Della crashed through the windows.

Della did not get a ticket for the accident.

But she did get her hair done.

2 Comments:

ndpthepoetress Jean Michelle Culp said...

Oh my lol, happens to the best of us, Senior Citizen or not - on the slippery roads called life. I think the Lady did get her hair done after all, when perhaps her hair stood up in shock and dismay :)

I delight in your postings Beth, so glad your Co-Authoring here at BRB!

Feisty Crone said...

Thanks, Jeane. It's fun, and thanks for making it so easy.