Monday, September 15, 2008

A short fun quiz from Maunie!!!!

Questions and Answers:
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says: “. Oh! Oh God, I thought

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first? bookcase

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV? news

WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what time it is: 7:1 5.

5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time? 7:18

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? Slow rock music:) I’m the only one awake! Penny crying for treats...spoiled cat..

7. When was the last time you went out...for what? went up to N.H. and Maine looking at houses.

8. Before you came to this website, what did you look at? read the Boston Herald

9. What are you wearing? old tee shirt of hubby's...panties

10. Did you dream last night? sure...the one about the huge wave coming right at me and I am the only one on shore

11. When did you last laugh? In the car yesterday...hubby was doing his really terrible impersonations.

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in? three stuffed trout...hubbies and the two boys

13. Seen anything weird lately? just me...in the mirror

14. What do you think of this quiz? Fun!

15. What is the last movie you saw? Michael Clayton...very good

16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first? Hmm…BAGS!!!! Lot’s of Designer BAGS!!!

17. Tell me something about you that I don’t know: Secret;) I have a problem with credit cards.

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? I can’t change anything just like that but I am more concerned about the starving needy children in the USA I'd make sure they were helped first.

19. Do you like to dance? Yeah love to dance

.20. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her? a boy? Laurea Lou, Cosmo D.

21. Would you ever consider living abroad? Sure but not forever.


Spread the words ladies!

1 Comment:

Speedcat Hollydale said...

# 17 "I drive a 72 Vega Hatchback with cheatah slick tires and keystones"