Monday, August 27, 2007

Praises To Blog Fairy The 1st

A Tribute to Francesca Faerie, The Blog Fairy and her legendary Blue Ribbon Blogger Award

Original Posts/Honors to The Blog Fairy from Original Blue Ribbon Blogger Recipients



Blue Ribbon Bloggers


Blue Ribbon BloggerA Nice Place In The Sun
Blue Ribbon BloggerA Writer's Edge
Blue Ribbon BloggerA Writer’s Words, An Editor’s Eye
Blue Ribbon BloggerBinding Ink
Blue Ribbon Bloggerbobbarama
Blue Ribbon BloggerChristy's Coffee Break
Blue Ribbon BloggerClimate of our Future
Blue Ribbon BloggerCoffee2go
Blue Ribbon BloggerLife With Heathens
Blue Ribbon BloggerLynda's Loft
Blue Ribbon BloggerMarzie
Blue Ribbon BloggerMimi Writes.....
Blue Ribbon BloggerMy View of "It"
Blue Ribbon BloggerSanta Claus
Blue Ribbon BloggerThe Impatient Blogger
Blue Ribbon BloggerThe Kat House
Blue Ribbon BloggerThe Painted Veil
Blue Ribbon BloggerTwist & Skewer
Blue Ribbon BloggerZubli Zainordin

*From Sprite ..."may her angel wings still carry the faint jingle and sunlit glint of the forest dwellers -- albeit larger and much more beautiful!"


Have a link? Add your link!

8 Comments:

aniceplaceinthesun.blogspot.com said...

I went back and read the post I wrote the night the blog fairy dusted me with her magic. I was having one of those down in the dump days so her attention to me was a moment of serendipity.

I thought what kind of a wonderful person done this? Honors bloggers for their contributions to the blogosphere and then asks nothing in return? I didn't even know her identity. I haven't any doubt that the blog fairy is sailing onto bigger important things about now!

Thank you for linking to my post, and once again recognizing my small contribution in honor of the blog fairy. I'm grateful she touched my life, if only for a moment.

Ann

A Nice Place In The Sun

ndpthepoetress Jean Michelle Culp said...

Thank you Ann for adding more of your sunshine, in loving memory of the beloved Blog Fairy.

Georganna Hancock M.S. said...

Thank you for including my post about the Blog Fairy's demise and how she touched my life. The blogging world has a hole in its heart now. I find myself missing someone I didn't even know yet, a selfless, generous soul too good to grace this place on earth.

Jackie said...

Good-bye dear sweet lovely blue blog fairy...I will always remember you. You gave me my first award when I started over and left behind my political blog. You were and always will be special and dear to me in my heart!Jackie

ndpthepoetress Jean Michelle Culp said...

Thank you Georganna Hancock and Shinade. On behalf of us all, especially her Daughter Gracie Belle (Blog Fairy II; your kind heartfelt words are truly appreciated from you both.

Mimi Lenox said...

The Blog Fairy sprinkled her wonderful blue dust on Mimi Writes at a time when I was going through something tough. Her kindness was uncanny and uplifting to me. It truly felt like magic.

I loved her mysterious spirit of generosity.

Sugarqueensdream said...

I was also one of the blessed recipients of the Blue Ribbon Bloggers award and I will never forget the feeling I had when she dusted me. I miss her fluttering around sprinkling her love....
Peace!

ndpthepoetress Jean Michelle Culp said...

Thank you Mimi Lenox and Sugar Queens Dream , your comments are a valued gift.