Thursday, August 30, 2007

Sprite

When I first learnt about Francesca Faerie, The Blog Fairy trading her gorgeous Fairy Wings for Angel Wings, I was as heartbroken as many of us was and would be. Unfortunately I, nor some others did not get to know Francesca Faerie personally; as her time as a Fairy seemed so short in Earth measurement of time. However; like numerous People – I held great respect and admiration for The Blog Fairy. Happily; some learnt her name - Francesca Faerie; such as Zubli Zainordin and Lyn. Francesca Faerie, a remarkable Woman – a magnificent Fairy, merely wanted to remain anonymous, going only by the name The Blog Fairy; kindly left tokens of love on Bloggers sites, wrapped in a gift known as the Blue Ribbon Blogger Award. Well she succeeded and this love has since spread throughout the Blogosphere (Blog World) to return a thousand times to her. In my endeavors to break the news to Fellow Bloggers about The Blog Fairy’s new Angel Wings, I hoped to honor her for all she gave us. In the process, I formed a “Blue Ribbon” link to several Original Posts/Honors People wrote and gave about the wonderful caring Blog Fairy and her legendary “Blue Ribbon Blogger Award”. This is a gift to Gracie Belle , “beloved daughter of Francesca and granddaughter of The Earth Fairy”, whom now carries on The Blog Fairy tradition of “sharing love and enlightenment to those who believe”. With these Blue Ribbon Links, everyone of you alls current comments, and your current posts in the Blogosphere - may you - Gracie Belle forever remember exactly how your Mom’s love has spread, as she lives on in the heart of each one of us. I wanted to merely return some of the love Francesca Faerie The Blog Fairy gave all of us, since I have received thanks, etc.; for this I thank yous. Also, I would like to introduce a Person whom has given me great comfort during this time; Sprite. Recently she wrote a post that included myself, Francesca Faerie The Blog Fairy, and Gracie Belle. Words so dear and touching, all should read to appreciate, Peculiar Events Lead to Artistic Revelation. Thank you Sprite. And Thank all of You for your contributions to Francesca Faerie The Blog Fairy and Gracie Belle. You All have truly shown the love that The Blog Fairy has given to us; for where there is love, everyone is truly Blessed.

7 Comments:

Sprite said...

Thank you, again, Poetress. I am just struck by your devotion to keeping Francesca's memory alive in everyone's heart. The artistic power of letters rarely goes so far these days. You are way too generous but know that you are appreciated!

ndpthepoetress Jean Michelle Culp said...

Thank you kind heartedly Sprite. Hugs from the Universe!

Gelombang Rakyat said...

Allow me joining this huggings?

ndpthepoetress Jean Michelle Culp said...

Yes, join in My Blog Brother Zubli Zainordin, let us extend Hugs from the Universe to all in the BlogWorld, embracing Francesca Faerie and Gracie Belle mission of Love!

Gelombang Rakyat said...

Please relax and I shall share with you this information. The nature of theblogfairy Francesca Faerie and theblogfairy Gracie Belle...She loves all equally, and blessed are us who now at MyBlogLog are in the presence and the heart keeper who is beauty. It is not theblogfairy's nature to intent She is not and never saying "I love only this ten, not the rest." No! She loves all. Equally. Or She is not and never saying, "I shall bless only Zubli Zainordin." No! My dear friends and family, my love ones. She - theblogfairy Francesca Faerie, and theblogfairy Gracie Belle shares Kasih dan Sayang, plus love and beauty to all of us equally. No difference and no exception. This is the nature of theblogfairy. The only difference is...you make the difference. For example, when theblogfairy is online, how many of us click her homepage? How many of us leave a message? Then, what, do other activities. Of course. How many visit again? Okay, I am not blessed in any way more than any blogger. Yet, my way is, once I see theblogfairy is online, I click, I stayed there doing nothing else, I stop all my own things. Because she bless me or not, she theblogfairy is my top priority. As I stayed there seeing lights flickering at her home page, okay some moment I say shimmering light, so I begin to feel her energy, and she knows what is in my heart. Good, thus I stayed on. Okay, on and on. Until I see this *Last Login: 29th Aug 5:29 pm* Then I move on doing my lesser core works than being with theblogfairy. It is good to be blessed, yet it is true theblogfairy blessed all equally with love and beauty. Now, let us suppose individual saying, Zubli Zainordin gets access to theblogfairy Gracie Belle. People please read my posting: Make Peace - You and Me, at She Walks In Beauty. Every one of you is the blessed one. You have the opportunity to get access to thblogfairy Gracie Belle, all you want. Please accept this fact. Response to her offer: If you'd like a special visit or message from The Blog Fairy, please let us know in the comments of any posting. ~kasih dan sayang!~ The offer did not say, "Only Zubli Zainordin get access to me, the rest are given 5 seconds each". Okay I am exaggerating here, yet I do not know how else best I can say this. Please, search in your heart, you know I am now this: All I Know Is Loving You. You Are All Beautiful To Me. This is me, just like you, you also can, and be more. Theblogfairy Gracie Belle is ours to our hearts content. She Walks In Beauty. (Jeane Michelle Culp, you know how much I love you, please spread this far and wide into the hearts of those who believe and listen) Suppose everybody do this spreading, is Jeane Michell Culp the only one blessed by Zubli Zainordin. You know the answer to this.

Karen Putz said...

Thank you for sharing this--I was always curious who the Blog Fairy was.

ndpthepoetress Jean Michelle Culp said...

Thank you Karen, we appreciate you!