Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Thanks my friends

Thanks for all your well wishes. It really makes me feel good to know I have so many friends out here in blog land.

This time I frightened myself because they could not convert my heart beat for over six hours...the rest of the time they were checking lungs etc. For blood clots...so gross. Anyway I am doing just what the doctors ordered and taking it easy for a bit so I should have tons of time to blog. Now if one of my friends will just drop over to clean my house and do some ironing...that will be terrific...maybe kick all the men in my life to the curb (that was the recommendation of one doctor) he he he...

Anyway thanks for caring.

5 Comments:

Linda said...

Gee, was that a female doctor that made that recommendation?!?

So glad to hear that you're feeling better. Take it easy, blood clots are nothing to fool around with and don't worry about the housecleaning or the ironing - let someone else do it or let it pile up!

aniceplaceinthesun.blogspot.com said...

(laughing) I'm so relieved. I stopped by here yesterday to find a link for to nominate you and the rest of the Blue Ribbon Bloggers for the Million Dollar friend award and what do I see but, "Maunie and the hospital."

Kim was so nice she found your address for me, and I was stopping by to get it to send you a card. So, you should get a card in a little while.
(laughing)

(Oh, and I'll send my maid over while I'm at it.)

I told my doctor that I had to get out of the hospital because the male people in my house would let the garbage pile up if I wasn't there to simply say, "It's time to take the garbage out."

Isn't that pitiful? Well...actually it's downright scary.

Take care of yourself Maunie, we need and love you.

Annie

Maggie Moo said...

Remember:

Have iron, will travel. :)

Glad you're feeling better-take care of yourself!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Linda...of course it was a female doctor.

Ann... Kim is so nice...I agree...and you are a million dollar friend too. thanks to you too, can you send your butler too?

Mags, you are so darn good-hearted, be careful I don't take advantage...I really feel so much better but because I'm not used to
just laying around I have pain in my side and down my leg so today I will still take it easy but move around a little...we are having fios installed so my job is to keep Penny away from them...humm as if I could..

thanks again all of you...

Dori said...

Glad to hear that you are feeling better. :)