Thursday, March 12, 2009

Universal Anomalies

Blue moon Rising Luna luna
Did you know the moon has been moving steadily away from us, currently aboutEclipse sun moon burn retina3.8 centimetres per year?

I found this to be quite interesting, as in a million years, there will not be any more total lunar eclipses of the sun. What does this mean to you? Nothing. Think about this though, we are currently in the one period of time in Earth's history that the moon appears exactly the same size as the sun, even though the sun is hundreds of times larger. (whew ... long sentence!)
Did you know that as the sun grows older, it will also expand into RED Giant and become large enough to engulf the Earth? Yes, this also means nothing to you, but it could mean something to the auto industry after the next 5000 bail-outs.
Lets say it is not 2009, but 12 million seven. No longer will they have the new 09 models, they Red Giant Sun engulfs the earth maybewill have the 00000000000007 models with sunpaint protection, as mandated by the world government. They will no longer have moon roofs either. That will be to far away for any consumer appeal.
This got me to thinking about space time anomalies. If my 0000000000007 car with no moonroof and sunpaint protection is traveling at the speed of light, will my blackberry still be able to load a blog for me to read and comment? ... and at that speed, should I really be texting and driving anyway? I guess it's a good thing I have a 1989 Chevy with a moon roof that has a top speed of 77 mph. Here I was all in a blah blah blah mood, when the universe is perfect for me!!

Fast 1989 chevy monty carlo
SPEEDCAT HOLLYDALE

6 Comments:

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Hello to everyone ... I reluctantly not been here to often !

Happy week from SpeedyCat :-)

Unknown said...

Too funny..

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Hello Dani C !!!!!

Anonymous said...

Speedy.........you sooooo
funny dude.

But...so interesting...

That's where I want to live...somewhere out there

Bet I have lots of visiters

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Maunie ... I want to go to Florida. It SNOWED here today.

Bleeeecthpthh !!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I have a 1989 Chevy with a moon roof that has site a top speed of 77 mph. Here here I was all in a blah blah blah mood, when the universe is perfect http://bluepillsuk.com for me!!