Sunday, March 16, 2008

Make A Wish

The BRB Linda from "Are We There Yet?" tagged me to participate in her freshly baked MEME.

I posted my wish over at my blog´s new home It´s Sanni-licious and love to know about your wishes...

The "Make A Wish" Meme

Here are the rules:

1. Think about what it is that you want more than anything, what your heart's desire and fondest wish is, and what it is that you would wish for if you were to see the above wishing star flame across the night sky.
2. Right click and SAVE the blank graphic.
3. Use a graphics program of your choice and place your wish on the picture.

With no further ado, here´s my wish:



Now make your wish... yes, you: The Blue Ribbon Bloggers

2 Comments:

mauniejames3 said...

Hey Sanni

With you as their guide...I'm sure your wish and theirs will certainly come true...and that's a terrific wish...

ndpthepoetress Jean Michelle Culp said...

Hi Sanni! What a beautiful wish by you and a wonderful MEME for all us here at Blue Ribbon Bloggers to have the opportunity and fun to participate in! Thanks Sanni for sharing!