Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Time to Leave

We are planing our departure for Friday, early in the morning... And back we go... abandoning sunny Florida and back to the reality of Massachusetts. Am I ready? Hell no.. Let's see.. hmmm.. paradise and 80 degrees, or cold wet weather and problems. How much time do I get to decide.

Hubby is worse then I am. Sooo... it's going to be a long three days with him and Penny in the car.... no more three days a week golf for hubby.. no more dozing outside with a book for me... and no more salamanders for Penny... when one gets in she chases it until it's exhausted... then she eats it... the next day she regurgatates most of it.... yeah it sure is disgusting.... but thats fun or her.

Yup... finding cat friendly motels for Penny... get Hubby to stop before he falls asleep at the wheel.... explaining why a drive-through does not constitute a meal... being the navigator (which I detest) and the reason I have to go to triple A every year because I say tons of very bad words and rip the damn thing up as soon as we reach our destination... childish... you bet... but it's my thing...

When we get home we survey the damage to the house before we visit anyone... last year, with both of us it took three days to just straighten up... the phone, coffee pot, vacuum cleaner, and two pans were ruined... but thats only part of the expectations awaiting us...

Anyway.. wish us luck.... be back soon...

Maun

1 Comment:

Jos said...

Wishing you luck, Maunie, wishing you luck... Have a safe trip!