Thursday, June 19, 2008

Hey, It's Friday

Firstly my apologies to all for my prolonged absence due to a few problems with my neck and shoulders, but rest assured, I am not pushing up the daisies just yet but it is hard going getting used to typing with one hand lol.

Life is a learning curve and I guess this is payback time hahaha.

Anyway, it's Friday and the weekend is approaching so I thought I would post a video I did some time ago on my blog and it's quite relaxing, well I think so anyway, so take some time out and 'chill.'

So sit back, get the popcorn out and enjoy.



Have a great day all and enjoy the weekend ahead.

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow what a video!!
Really a cool one. Also I like your blog too, really a nice piece of work. I'll visit it regularly :)

Anonymous said...

Colin,
That's the cutest thing ever...I really enjoyed it..you sure are great at coming up with very different things...great friday and weekend to you and glad to see you posting.....

Unknown said...

glad to see that you are still around....cute video...maunie couldn`t believe what i had posted recently over at my blog, just look at the pictures when you down thru the blog....i have been bored

Jos said...

Hey Colin!
Great to see you posting again! Hope all is on the way up with neck and shoulders.. Take good care of ourself, my friend. Life's too short for too much payback time ;))
And thanks for that great video!
-Jos:)

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Colin?? That was weird, strange, unusual ..... and that's why I liked it !!

Very cooool 8~)
Speedy