Saturday, June 7, 2008

Rommecat and Juliet Monttecappulate

Juliet: Dost en a Capulate? Whomever-est thine eyes shine upon thee.
Rommecat: Your family stinks ... go away. Gosh, kinda cute though!

Juliet: Rommecat, Rommecat, where fort art thouest Rommecat???
Rommecat: Here I am. Even though I am supposed hate you, a find a burning desire. Is it wrong to love!!!


Juliet: Taketh me to the parlor Rommecat! You nomenclature you...
Rommecat: Well, OK. Make sure my cousins are not looking. If loving you is wrong, I DON'T WANT TO BE RIGHT! Booyhaaa


Jerk Guy Capulate: You werest in bedding with a Montegue. Surley you will live no longesteth. On gaurd.
Rommecat: Whatever .... AHHHH!!! I am stabbed (sigh)


Juliet: Mine love mine love, I cannot liveth without-eth you-eth. I shall drink poison from the death flask.
Rommecat: "Nothing"


Rommecat: I'm not dead .... I am alive! Ohh my goodness dear juliet .... WHY ..... WHYYY!!!!!!

Juliet: "Nothing"

Juliet: I dost thinketh thine death juice was kool aid from another jar... I am alive againest!
Rommecat: Hot Dog!!! Lets marry and get a cat. They are hiring at the orchard.

Thy Montague tale of unrequeted love ! "Oh, bloggy" ! Allest that endeth well is well indeed. Oh no...Timmy just fell down the well. Go for help Lassie.

The End

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay Eric it's final and true..you are really truly nuts...that was so funny..good, good job...how do you come up with this stuff? I haven't been on for awhile but I am trying to get back on...hope to see you soon friend...

Mo and The Purries said...

Stick figure theatre rocks.

Anonymous said...

I like your these sahring photos.Its totally deferent.Great painting.