Sunday, August 26, 2007

My magical memories....

I had just met the blogfairy and was so pleased to learn she had a new blog. I wanted everyone to know. So when I posted on my blog that she spoke, blog fairy joked with me and told me a magic word. She told me that zubli held the meaning to the words. This word is "sihir" In fact here is her very message to me:

You honor me precious one. The code word is: sihir (Zubli organizes the code words for our special magic.) Your dreams are good ones and you will get back more than you sow. The earth faerie thanks you for your tireless work. She is my mother. Your friend, Frannie

She is magic. She will always be magic, I will always miss her. Thank-you Gracie Belle for continuing on....

Deborah (Climate Of Our Future)

3 Comments:

Gelombang Rakyat said...

I remember. Interesting. I shall post one soon for those who wants to practice live sihir! Be good though, all pure white - Kasih dan sayang; no black ones okay, if you know what I mean. Emm Deborah, I hope you did sow more than a million ton of goodness, because the nature's law says, and i quote: *for every one you sow, you shall reap 7 growths and in each growth there shall be 100 seeds. This means for example you spend USD 1.00 on this path of Beauty She Walks In, please times 7 then times 100. Enjoy! I love you girl, and may my love and yours, calm the climate of our future to be so conducive for survival and a living paradise upon which the garden begins here on earth full of love and beauty.

aniceplaceinthesun.blogspot.com said...

Thank you so much for sharing that message with us. I'm truly saddened by all of our loss.

Ann

A Nice Place In The Sun

ndpthepoetress Jean Michelle Culp said...

Thank you both kindly for your comments. Yes, magnificent memories! Glorious magic sihir! Deborah, continues to sow ‘more than a million tons of goodness’, as it was Francesca Faerie - Blog Fairy the 1st whom also recognized these valuable qualities of kindness and love Deborah gives to everyone and Our Climate. “Kasih dan sayang" indeed!