Friday, July 11, 2008

I got rain and somebody tried to smuggle a frog into the house

Where we live in Arizona, we hardly ever get rain unless it is monsoon season and then it is little compared to the rest of the state..But we actually got rain last night and a heavy down pour this early afternoon..The kids were having fun playing in the mud puddles and catching frogs of various sizes...Kids being kids having fun..(wet and dirty)The boys were outside playing in their underwear having a great old time pushing each other in an old wagon going thru the muddy water..I caught one of the boys trying to smuggle a frog in the house inside his underwear..(the underwear looked to full for him to fill out)...The yard was pretty much a large lake outside when the rain was done and the kids had so much fun..Now all we have is mud galore..I have a feeling my white car is no longer going to be white..My son Christopher loves throwing mud at everything and anybody...So watch out....

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice read. Sounds like the kids had quite a lot of fun playing in the mud puddles. Catching frogs of various sizes seems so much fun. After reading this I wish I were a kid again...

Anonymous said...

I can't remember the last time I saw a frog...there used to be tons of them but now it's a rarity is it just us in Massachusetts? Are they all living in Arizona? Glad the kids had fun Kim. And it must have been nice to see the rain..