It’s the call of the wild! No the call of the nutty :), oh that was by the nutty Jos Link Call Invitation where Mo started a mo about Mo with 25 Things About Mo. Jos followed, 3 Answers, "Answering to my own BRB Link Call Invitation, and inspired by Mo's wonderful "get to know Mo" post." Maunie James joined in the fun with All about Maun! Than before the nutty wildness, others like wonderful Susan Helene Gottfried posted her Seven Things meme! And now here’s my meme about me, a combination of two posts 8 Random Facts about Me and Amazing MeMe (caution: may cause drowsiness):
1. I’ve written over 5,000 poems and aspire to publish them one day. Currently, I am also writing 8 different books - at one time.
2. All my posts have a purpose, however; often I will not direct Readers toward such – I prefer to let each Reader construe for themselves, thus respecting their individualism.
3. As a child, I actually was bitten on the hand by a real monkey that was being walked down the street - on a leash by its’ owner. Nonetheless; I simply adore monkeys, real or replicated.
4. I once wanted to be a Nun and it’s not to late!
5. People are my passion. I always welcome e-mails and enjoy getting to know each persons’ unique characteristics that make up the totality of themselves as an individual in Society.
6. The violin is my musical instrument of preference.
7. I adamantly believe that racial prejudice is ignorance - when we all bleed the same color blood. Hence, I say: have ye who are prejudice slit thou own wrists first; if your blood be red as all human beings - than either bleed to death or shut up.
8. I like frogs! Not only because FROG stands for Fully Rely On God, but also because I think frogs are cute!
1. Starting at about age 12, I secretly wanted to become an Opera Singer. A few years ago, my Mother having learnt my secret than gifted me an audio course “How to Listen to an Understand Opera”. Such has rekindled my dream, and if not for my Smoker Lungs…
2. I enjoy playing the game Scrabble by myself with two complete sets of tiles.
3. I know how and have rebuilt a carburetor, installed a starter, replaced a tie rod end, however; I don’t know how to check the air in my tires without letting the air out in the process. I’ve never learnt how to change my own oil and I do not like to check my own fluids even though I know how to.
4. I know a Lady who carries her Husbands’ ashes in the trunk of her car. She says they always wanted to travel together but never had the chance, now they can.
5. I drive a hooptie. As many Judges on Court TV shows say, if you can’t afford the payments of a new auto, don’t go into debt – drive a hooptie until you can in actuality afford something else.
6. When I have an idea for poem I can’t express, I’ll pick up my guitar and sing words that enter my mind, though I don’t know a single cord on a guitar nor how to pluck any known tunes.
7. I once tried to save my pet aquatic frog by giving him CPR via administrating him air from a tube attached to the aquarium pump. Sadly he could not be resuscitated.
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Posted by ndpthepoetress Jeane Michelle Culp
Blue Ribbon Blogger Tags Jeane Michelle