Thursday, May 29, 2008

Haircut i never got thanks to my hubby

Yesterday i was supposed to get a haircut. That never happened all because of my husband and his temper tantrum...A 1 hour wait to get my haircut was too long for him to wait around with the kids..Of all days i actually have him home to help watch the kids so i can get something done for myself and he has a hissy fit...I don`t think he relizes the wait is worth it to have somebody you trust to cut your hair to cut it..I am not going to just anybody to have it cut like most men do...If somebody screws up your hair you are stuck with it most of the time unless you can find somebody to correct it, if they can..and then pay another charge to get it fixed...I love my hair and don`t trust just anybody...Do you trust just anybody to touch your hair?What mistakes have you had done when somebody screwed it up?

I also this posted over at my site..

3 Comments:

Speedcat Hollydale said...

I get my hair cut at home by Mrs. Speedcat. She does a good job, but never gets the sides short enough. The last two times I took a dog trimmer and hacked them off. With this accomplished, I then proclaimed, "You have to fix this, look what I did...".
She told me this trick will not work anymore. Soon, I will not have to worry about any of this, because I will be bald!!

mauniejames3 said...

Kim,
I got one really bad haircut in Floria...it was my own fault...I told her I wanted it shorter and she wanted to try something really different...well it was really different...it was really short on one side and she was aiming to let it be longer on the other...she kept trying to even it off..I walked out of there feeling like a Marine...it was so ugly...and my stick out ears was there for all to behold..so embarrising...it took months for it to grow out...
it was five years ago...I haven't gotten over it yet..

Anonymous said...

If the picture on your profile is you then I can see why your hair is so important.. It also helps us feel good about ourselves when we have a good cut.. (self image)
Vista