Monday, April 28, 2008

Show us your Fridge!


What does your Refridgerator look like on the outside? Can`t ya tell i don`t always have time to fix it up? People are always on the go and don`t always have time to clean it up..I am proof of that...I have kids so it isn`t always going to be clean....The Fridge is usually always the last place to get spruced up cause we use it so often that we think "oh well" i don`t have time to clean it besides everything else i have to do...So, show us your pictures of your refridgerator just the way it looks now without sprucing it up...Let`s have some fun out there!

10 Comments:

mauniejames3 said...

Kim...you know me...I don't know how to take a picture and post it..I am looking right at it now so I will describe it..It's a little smaller and less expensive then yours (we don't have the water thingy) the front is covered with pictures of the three kids..the side you can't see has appointments and stuff out of magazines..just a regular fridge.

Speedcat Hollydale said...

OK! Back in a moment.

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Here you go Kim, click on MY FRIDGE

Post it if you like.
See You later :-)
Eric

Unknown said...

Thanks Eric and Maunie...Eric i shall post this in about a day..Maunie-we need to work with you on how to do a picture...Later...~kim

mauniejames3 said...

Kim, look at Eric's fridge...it looks just like that...but more pictures...and his are lined up perfectly...(another anal person)

And Kim...please try to help me...it would be wounderful...

Unknown said...

Maunie, does your cellphone take pictures? Thats what i currently use as a camera...I have my email programmed in my cellphone-so i can send my pictures right away after i take them.

mauniejames3 said...

Kim..my cell phone does not take pictures...hubby is too darn cheap..maybe I will buy one for myself...

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Ha haaaaaa!! That is the first time anyone ever called me anal. Maunie you are the best ... and I will have to mention this to all those that call me messy all of the time.

Fridge on!

MYM said...

Check out my sister's fridge! She loves magnets, can ya tell??

http://drowseypics.blogspot.com/2007/09/how-many-magnets-are-on-your-fridge.html

MYM said...

Woops, I guess the url is too long and I don't know how to make a link!

http://drowseypics.blogspot.com/2007/09/
how-many-magnets-are-on-your-fridge.html