Friday, May 16, 2008

Look at what i found-The Blog Elf!!!!


I found the Blog Elf selling ties..Apparently the little guy is selling ties..Did he have a fallout with Santa? I don`t know..We probably won`t know till the little guy comes back...We haven`t seen him for months now..Hope everything is okay..Speedy did a post about the missing elf on his blog..Go check it out...I also did a little post about him being missing too over on my blog..If anybody wants to plaster the Blogs Elfs picture around in hoping to get him to come back,please go ahead and do so...The more the merrier...Everybody keeps asking about the Blog Elf, hope this helps....

3 Comments:

Wendster said...

Hey guys! Just found your blog through Speedy, and couldn't resist sending some donut rain your way. Also linked to your blog today in my post.
Nice to meet ya!
Now ... put on a hat or look up and open your mouths.
Wendster

Anonymous said...

Kim you got me all excited for nothing...what's up with people coming and going? I miss the little guy...and what about our BBQ? Hmmm I think I'm missing the old days...(laughing)

Speedcat Hollydale said...

I cannot be sure .... BUT, I may have spotted him at the Baudette Fly n Fuel. Didn't get a good look, but who else is 3 inches tall and runs around yelling, "hehehehehehehehehee"??