Monday, June 30, 2008

Flowers and Camping


During our last camping trip, we went on a walk on a dirt trail.. We stopped and took a picture of these wild flowers...


My son Christopher picked these lovely bunch of flowers when he went on a different walk with my friends 15 year old son.. He brought me these flowers.. I had to take their picture cause I knew they were going to be dead by the time we got home which was a few days later..


This is my daughter and her friend down at the lake.. They didn't know that I took their picture..


This is my son after his walk.. Passed out in the tent for the night.. He never woke up during the night.. That long walk did him in... peace and quiet...


Of course I had to get my other son peeing in the bushes... Don't you have any pictures that could embaress your child when he/she gets older... I know my parents have some pictures of me when I was younger, but you will never see them and I plan on keeping it that way...

0 Comments: