Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Our Purple Cat




Well, some people around here have heard what my son has done to our male calico cat recently..My son Christopher painted the cat Purple with latex paint...We had tried washing him off with no luck...Luckily he kinda has long fur..I ended up giving him a haircut with scissors the best i could to get the darn paint off the poor cat...These are the pictures of the cat before his haircut...His name is Misfit...He still has plenty of fur left..Shinade-the cat is not bald at all..His fur will even out in time....

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim...oh my gosh that poor cat...you should have given him to me..I would protect him...your son will be before a judge in no time (only kidding) when my young son was growing up we were afraid to leave him alone for a second..and we still are...good luck with yours.

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Oh, poor kitty!

Mo and The Purries said...

Poor purple kitty!

Anonymous said...

hi I'm from Indonesia, this blog so active!

nice weekend..

Jeb said...

I feel sorry for that cat! Poor purple kitty!