Wednesday, December 12, 2007

an Invitation

Hello Blue Ribbon Bloggers!


I want to invite to all of you to drop by my Lupus blog “Dancing With Butterflies” on the 14th of December.Marilyn Morris author of Diagnosis: Lupus: The Intimate Journal of a Lupus Patient will be gracing my blog on as part of her virtual book tour. I hope you can find time to visit me.

If you know someone suffering from Lupus, her book is truly an inspiration for other Lupies like me to go on and live a normal life. I was personally inspired by her book and I was crying the whole time, it was as if reading through my very own journal. Make sure to drop by and meet this fascinating author. Hope to see you there!

1 Comment:

ndpthepoetress Jean Michelle Culp said...

Thank You Emmyrose for the invite to us all on this important health subject, Lupus. Along with the opportunity to hear from Marilyn Morris and about her book. I look forward to being there.