Thursday, December 27, 2007

Survey for money

Hubby is still sick but when the phone rang to take a survey he asked me to do it so he wouldn't lose his good standing...whatever that means. He takes them all the time and gets between $25 and $50 dollars..apparently your answers determine what dollar amount you receive.
1. Are you married or do you have a significant other?
me: I'm married
2. Do you now work outside the home?
me; no
3. Are you white..black..Spanish..or other?
me white.
4. are you under 18 or over 65?
me; no
5. are you in a clandestine relationship?
me; no...why do you know someone?
6. are you planning on having more children?
me; gasp no
7. have you traveled abroad for business in the last 5 years?
me; no
8. have you traveled in the U.S. in the last 5 years
me; yes..we go to Florida and..
9. do you own a time share?
me no
10. do you plan on owning a time share?
me; no
Thank you your two dollars and fifty cents will be sent to you in four to six weeks...
hubby said...what do you mean? that's all? yeah I said what a ripoff..I bet you told the truth didn't you? Oh boy...women

4 Comments:

Jos said...

Hi Maunie! Nice post! I guess the good news is, that telling the truth still pays two dollars and fifty cents -- I'll remember that the next time I am telling someone the truth ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi Jos, Isn't that funny..he is usually on the phone with them for a half an hour...see I am not sure
what in fact they talk about but it does pay some decent money..either that or he is in a relationship that pays him..ha ha ha...

Jos said...

Hi Maunie.. Just go and ask him to tell you the truth about that -- It'll only cost you $2.50 to find out :))

Anonymous said...

If only that were true...but who knows? Maybe for 2.50 I'll find out something I really don't want to know......