Sunday, February 17, 2008

My Daily Seven

My new health goal is to live healthy to over 100!

As a part of my overall lifestyle health plan I want to make each day be a great day. A great day doesn't mean it's perfect or that nothing bad ever happens, but rather for me it's more about attitude - appreciating each day and making the most of it, and also asking myself what can I do to make each day a little more special for myself and others. I came up with a list of things I feel are imporant to me and I want to be a part of my daily life.

My Daily Seven (in no particular order):


  1. Smiling - find lots of reasons to smile.

  2. Giving thanks - show my gratitude to friends, family, and those around me for being a part of my life, as well as giving thanks to the Universe for the many blessings in my life.

  3. Share a hug or better yet lots of hugs, and be sure to say I love you.

  4. Be aware - slow down and experience the little things, focus on the moment.

  5. Acts of kindness - helping make the world around me a little nicer and helping others smile more too, rather then just focusing on the problems I want to be proactive in helping to lessen some of the burden.

  6. Be true to my word and to myself.

  7. Begin and end the day with positive thoughts, and in between fill the moments with respect, laughter, love and other positive energy.


Wishing everyone health and happiness now and always, Lady Rose
Cross posted on the Diet Pulpit.

5 Comments:

ndpthepoetress Jean Michelle Culp said...

Lady Rose, what wonderful tranquil thoughts. You have a way with words that emits your positive outlook into the subconsciousness and leaves the individual with a smile of hope.

Graciel said...

We all need to make this our daily seven! Simply gorgeous...

Anonymous said...

So glad you enjoyed the post!

Jos said...

I can only echo Graciel's comment: We all need to make this our daily seven! It would make the world a much much better place to be. Thank you, Lady Rose.

Mo and The Purries said...

Live to over 100!
Damn, I'm just tryin' to make it to 50!