Thursday, February 7, 2008

My Favorite post

Rotten Neighbor

Locate, Rate, and Share Good and Bad Neighbors Before and After You Move

Have you ever looked at the top Technorati searches?

What a hoot!

There's a new site called 'Rotten Neighbor,' where you can research good or bad neighbors in areas you select.

Thinking of buying a house in a certain area?

Plug in the address and away you go.

Want to know what your neighbors think of you?

Put your current address and click 'search.'

I have not tried it, and don't think I will.

3 Comments:

Jos said...

Hi Beth! Thanks for your post. I don't think I will use that search either ;)
It's sometimes quite scary to see what 1984 kind of society this is turning into, isn't it? Except that Big Brother turned out to be a search engine...

Anonymous said...

It would be so horrid to find out your the family in the neighborhood
people hate living near...I don't think that's really a need to know...

ndpthepoetress Jean Michelle Culp said...

Hi Beth Allen! Fantastic link and info! Bravo! How'd you ever find such a site?