Monday, February 4, 2008

Smiles: My Living Will

Okay, I never do this, but I interrupted my Saturday morning slavedriver routine in getting the kids to do their chores to read this:

Last night my sister and I were sitting in the den and I said to her, "I never want to live in a vegetative state, dependent on some machine and fluids from a bottle to keep me alive. That would be no quality of life at all. If that ever happens, just pull the plug."

So she got up, unplugged the computer, and threw out my wine.

She's such a bitch.

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my hell that is GREAT!!! Love it!

Jos said...

A wonderful joke, Lori :)
(and so recognizable - lol!)

ndpthepoetress Jean Michelle Culp said...

Hahn, that is so freakin' funny! I'm going to do that to a few Friends I know :)

mauniejames3 said...

She had better never touch my wine...that's the only thing between me and sanity...