Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The week before Christmas just some sillyness

Twas the week before Christmas and every one's frantic
Santa was crazed with his best authors antics
Kim at lake trees and perps were not to be found
Polli and eddiejohn had also gone to ground
where was cotojo and zubli the ones he could trust
magical cat was at crank mamas it was all so unjust
were speedycat and manpoo up to more silly pranks
Santa was angry where were his thanks
sandy g and y were his very last hope
jos and mauniejames called the blog fairy's remote
is everything ready does he even suspect
its a party for Santa now who would object
all had been working at a devilish pace
to prove that they loved him before his long race
deliving gifts to all his beloved children
I think they will be forgiven they were some of his minions
all the people who love him, I've mentioned a few
but the amount of his bloggers are maney and grew
have a wonderful holiday and your familys too
Santa loves all of us..how lucky we are
but I still need a laptop and maybe a new car

5 Comments:

aniceplaceinthesun.blogspot.com said...

And I must say some great silliness at that! Wonderful and fun post, I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

Ann

Anonymous said...

thank you so much Ann and a wonderful holiday to you too..
Merry Christmas and the happiest of new years..

Anonymous said...

Great stuff Maun, silliness is much more fun ....stick with it :)

Colin

Anonymous said...

Thanks Colin...I guesss I do whatever the mood says to do...but I like silly stuff the best

Moooooog35 said...

..wait..

Am I...um...

"Manpoo?"

How...um...awesome.