Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Lady Rose - Getting to Know Me Questions

Here goes -

1. What is your occupation? Test Creation Administor II
2. What color are your socks right now? off white
3. What are you listening to right now? the sound of my own typing (but if I wasn't at work - I adore listening to my Loreena McKenna cd I got at her last concert a few months ago, and will be going to see the Chieftians this weekend (awesome Irish folk music)
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Apple
5. Can you drive a stick shift? No
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Purple
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My hubby
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes
9. Favorite drink? Coffee, with LOTS of sugar-free creamor
10. What is your favorite sport to watch? Ice Skating
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? No, but I might some day (the grey is showing a bit)
12 Pet, Pets names? Dog: Murphy; Fish: Elvis; Cat: Mei Mei (Chinese for little sister)
13. Favorite food? Pizza with macroni and cheese on top (had to combine them, can't pick just one) - but of course now that I eat healthy, I don't actual eat this!
14. Last movie you watched? Last Mimzy
15. Favorite Day of the year? My Birthday - it's the day before Halloween (Mischief Night), and I also take the day off work as a treat to myself
16. What do you do to vent anger? Plot devious revenge, then go to sleep and start the day with a fresh attitude
17. What was your favorite toy as a child? Yellow and white stuffed bunny
18. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Fall, definitely
19. Hugs or kisses? Hugs!
20. What kind of pie? Boston Cream
21. Do you want your friends to email you back? Yes
22. Who is most likely to respond? Friends
23. Who is least likely to respond? Family
24. Living arrangements? Living with hubby and daughter
25. When was the last time you cried? Last summer white reading the last book in the Harry Potter series (I'm a huge fan!)
26. What is on the floor of your closet? boxes, shoes, hangers, and misc. other things
*27. Who is the Friend, Friends you have had the longest that you are sending this to? My two dear best friends in the whole wide world (one I've know for 20 yrs, the other 16 years)
*28. The Friend, Friends you have known the shortest amount of time that you are sending this to? My three co-workers
29. Favorite smell? Vanilla
30. What inspires you? Nature, full moons, the ocean, my daughter, my hubby, my friends
31. What are you afraid of? Spiders or anything creepy crawly
32. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese (with lettuce and tomato)
33. Favorite car? Volkswagon Bug (but I've never owned one, I just think they are adorable)
34. Favorite pet breed? hard to pick just one - pomperanian (my very dog), but I also love cats (any kind), and ferrets are just so cute (I used to have 3 years back)
35. Number of keys on your key ring? 2
36. How many years at your current job? 16
37. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
38. How many provinces have you lived in? none
39. How many countries have you been to? not counting the US where I live - I've been to 4 (Ireland, France, England, Egypt, China) plus the island of Jamaica

Thank goodness you didn't ask about tattoos (I have 5 so far btw)! LOL

Health and Happiness, Lady Rose (from the Diet Pulpit)

7 Comments:

ndpthepoetress Jean Michelle Culp said...

Lady Rose, Thanks for taking the time to share your answers! Wow, you are an interesting Person! I’m not familiar with the Chieftians, however; I am hip on the Irish singer Daniel O'Donnell whom answered similar ’Getting to Know You’ (O’Donnell) questions. Pizza with macaroni and cheese on top, now that’s a first I ever heard of such – lol. The most adventurous I have ever been with pizza was trying a hamburger version that actually includes, (yuck) – mustard. 16 years on a job is an accomplishment now a days considering how business are often closing up or moving over seas! Wow, I could go on more, however; we have tornado warnings here! I sure enjoyed your answers Lady Rose! BTW: Elvis for a fish name Rocks :)

Me. Here. Right now. said...

You've been to Egypt! How cool is that?

mauniejames3 said...

1. what is your occupation...lay about...do not work
2. color of socks....hot pink
3. what are you listening to? Hubby speaking to our cat Penny about her weight problem
4. last thing I ate..bacon and eggs
5. can you drive a stick shift...yes
6. if you were a crayon what color would you be....green
7. last person you spoke to on the phone....my perfect granddaughter home sick with the flu..
8. do you like the person who sent this to you...sure...but no one sent it to me
9. favorite drink...coffee...no white wine...no juice...diet soda
10. fave sport to watch...baseball..Boston red sox
11.have you ever dyed your hair?
of course...every six weeks
12.Pets...Penny..the most wonderful cat ever..
13. fave food...lobster...duck...king crab legs
14. Last movie...the bucket list..favorite line from movie...never trust a fart (after last three weeks of illness)
15. fave day of year...grand kids birthdays...love celebrating with them
16. how to vent anger...write a long letter..re read it next day..then throw it away
17. fave toy..doll house
18. whats your fave..spring or fall..fall
19. hugs or kisses...both
20. kind of pie..choc. cream
21. want your friends to email you back...of course
22. who is the most likely to respond ....no clue
23. who is least likely...no clue
24. living arrangements...live with hubby and penny
25. last time you cried..when I found out about my favorite cousin having cancer.
26. whats on the floor of your closet...shoes and hand bags
27.who is the friend you are sending this to you have known the longest....no idea yet
28. who is the friend you have known the shortest? no idea
29. favorite smell...vanilla...shalimar
30.what inspires you...my family..a good book...sitting on the beach...
31. what frightens you....mice..rats..large bugs..aggressive people
32. plain..cheese..or spicy hamburger...cheeseburger with lettuce tomotoe and onion
33. favorite car...my beautiful green el dorado caddy...I still miss it...
34.favorite pet breed...my beautiful calico cat...german shorthair dog
35. number of keys on your key ring.....6
36. years at current job... 28
37. favorite day of the week..Sat.
38. how many states have you lived in.....two...Ma. and Florida
39. how many countries have you visited...Canada, all of the carribean islands...Hawaii..even though it's part of the U S just like mentioning it...some of south America...Italy...Sw.
I'm really boring and have no tattoos nor do I plan on getting them since I hear they hurt
Maunie

Jos said...

Hi Maunie,
Just a quick question: wouldn't you want to post this comment as a New Post? I think you should ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey Jos....sure I would but forgot how to cut and paste..at least I can't on this notebook...but if you can...that would be nice...



Maunie

Jos said...

Hi Maunie, I have copied them and posted them as a new post in your name for you.. You can modify/edit it from there, if you want to, ok?
-Jos:)

mauniejames3 said...

You are such a doll and good friend...I do so appreciate your doing this for me...a million thanks...

maunie