Sunday, March 16, 2008

meme from Colin

1. Last person you had a deep and meaningful convo with? my sister about selling her condo for less money
2. Where was the last place you went? to Peter's 80th birthday
3. If you could be with your first love, would you? God no.....
4. Yippeeeeeee someone screwed up! no number 4
5. Who was your first crush? Banana Crush! Ray..something or other....you can see how much he meant to me.
6. What was the last thing you highlighted? can't even remember
7. Who is the last baby that you held? Carmen and Italo's baby Carley
8. Do you know of any twins with rhyming names? probably can't think right now
9. Are you ticklish? sure but only sometimes...when I'm in the mood....not so much lately
10. Have you ever worn a crown? no but I should be queen of something
11. Last time you saw fireworks? A few years ago in Winthrop....with my wonderful girls
12. Who is the last person you hugged? Peter for his eightieth birthday...weren't you listening?
13. Do you have a black dog? nope but we have had our share of white dogs.....
14. Do you have a little black dress? oh sure in every shape and size...be prepared is my motto....
15. What are you wearing right now? jean shorts and a navy tee...
16. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? my sister...about her condo...and her kids
17. Do you like coffee? love coffee in the a.m.
18. Are you missing someone? yes....my beautiful and perfect grandchildren...and I want to go home...
19. Reason behind why you last cried? it's been awhile so I really don't remember...I think it was about Laurea...
20. How much cash do you have on you? about thirty dollars
25. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? just two disposible camera's
26. What would you choose, a million bucks or to be able to change a regret? no real regrets..I'd take the cash
27. What’s on your mind right now? doing this stupid thing
28. Do you have a deep dark secret? sure...doesn't everyone
29. Do you wish you were with someone right now? kind of wish I were home with the kids...
30. Who was the hottest teacher you ever had? there were hot teachers? not at my schools
31. What was the last thing you ever got grounded for? Who can rememberr? I was always grounded
32. What was your childhood nickname? Maun or Maunie
33. Do you have any strange phobias? I don't think so.....
34. Have you ever played naked twister? no...we didn't have twister when we lived in the cave....
36. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? A madman was going to come in the window..
37. Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet? you want me to list them all?
39. Do you crack your knuckles? no but I have lots of other annoying habits
40. What’s one thing that can always be found in your refrigerator? juice..water...milk...coffee...always thirsty
41. What color are your bed sheets? today they are navy and white
42. How many kids do you plan on having? I'm done and nobody will have any more for me
43. What did you do today? It's morning...haven't done it yet
44. How would you like to die? in my sleep on my ninty fifth birthday
45. Have you ever been in love? sure....its good to be in love and loved
46. When is the last time you went out of the state (province)? in January when we came to Florida
49. Do you judge people? I really try not too...
50. Generally, in life, what makes you happy. my family friends..reading..going out to dinner..a good movie or book
I’m not going to tag anyone, however, if you succumb to the sudden, compelling urge to do this, just copy and paste the questions. Have fun and leave a comment

Posted in 50 Questions Nightmare, memes Tagged: , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

mauniejames3 said...

Sorry to lead you astray...I got the meme from Colin...but these are my answers....his can be found on his site.....

maunie james

ndpthepoetress Jean Michelle Culp said...

Hi Maunie! Knowing someone who is 80 years old is a blessing! Loved your answer to #34! However; I don't want what your fear was of what was going to get you at night as a child :) Oh, I do hope you get to see your Grandkids soon, you always sound so sad to miss them so much, you make me miss mine :(

Will you be seeing your Grandkids any time soon?!

mauniejames3 said...

Hi Jeane,
You are just the nicest and kindest person ever...I speak to the girls almost every day...it's harder to find my grandson but I'm sure he will be calling back soon..
I do love it in Florida and hubby so enjoys himself I hate wanting to leave...but we have decided on the second week in April...I'm quite sure I can make it that long...and besides..we are going
to a fun St. Pat's party this evening...lots of fun things in Florida...

ndpthepoetress Jean Michelle Culp said...

Maunie, you are too kind :)

So are you all moving in April or just visiting?!?!

BTW: Let us know in a post about the fun at the 'St. Pat's' party you and your Hubby are going to! Enjoy!

mauniejames3 said...

Hi Jeane Michelle,

We live in Massachusetts but we are snowbirds who come to Florida every winter...Hubby retired when he was in his early fifties..I always came down alone for a month
or two and I guess he became jealous and started working as a consultant...which he still occasionally does...it's great...we
drive down now with our beautiful Penny...the most spoiled cat in the world....