Tuesday, January 22, 2008

All about Maun

THREE THINGS I LOVE
my 3 perfect grandchildren - waking up in the morning to a nice day - spending time with loved ones

THREE THINGS THAT SCARE ME
mean and angry people - lying politicians - doctors or hospitals with bad news

THREE THINGS I HATE
negativity - jealousy - hatefulness

THREE THINGS I DON'T UNDERSTAND
math - people who are unreasonable - why weight doesn't come off as fast as it goes on

THREE THINGS ON MY DESK
kleenex box - telephone - picture we took of leaning tower of Pisa

THREE THINGS I'M DOING NOW
laundry - thinking about making dinner - arguing with my cat about treats

THREE THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE
visit Ireland and England for my parents - see the kids get married - see young son get settled

THREE THINGS I CAN DO AND AM GOOD AT
cook...just about anything - spend time with children - make people feel at ease

THREE THINGS I CAN'T DO
balance a checkbook - deal with angry people - watch people suffer..without helping

THREE THINGS THAT ARE GOOD ABOUT ME
love children, animals and most people - can calm people down - cook anything spur of moment

THREE THINGS BAD ABOUT ME
too softhearted - try always fixing people - won't take no for an answer

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Maunie....I guess I come in the 'people who are unreasonable' under 3 things you don't understand hahahahaha

Lovely post my dear friend,
Take care,
Colin

ndpthepoetress Jean Michelle Culp said...

Fantastic Maunie! BTW: If you ever figure out "why weight doesn't come off as fast as it goes on", let me know :)

Robin Lee Sardini said...

Now I know why we love you so much!