Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Think On These Things...

I came across this video the other day at The Ordinary Mystic.


It speaks to the recent studies about the Power of Intention. Loving intention is proven to be a powerful, life~affirming force. It can take the form of loving thought, directed desire, focused prayer, and purposeful action.

It is important to note that we can direct this loving intention to others. There are so many people who can benefit from our intervention and intercession. To intercede, according to Webster, means "1. to plead or make a request on behalf of another 2. to intervene for the purpose of producing agreement; mediate". When we align ourselves with the Highest Good on behalf of someone else, when we agree, some remarkable things can happen.

We are wholly connected to each other and when we acknowledge this connectedness and align ourselves in Love, we become one with Divine Love. Divine Love is unconditional, embraces us at our point of need, and has the Power to restore us to our full potential and rightful place in this Abundant Universe. When we open our hearts and our hands in Love, it comes back to us in full measure. There is more than enough Love to go around. And good things follow in its footsteps.

Where there was lack, there is now Provision.
Where there was despair, there is now Hope.
Where there was brokenness, there is now Healing.
Where there was bad news, there is now a Good Report.
Where there was loneliness, there is now Love.
Where there was strife, there is now Peace.

It may not happen in an instant, but when we begin shift our focus and activate the Power of Loving Intention, we plant the seeds for miracles to grow. When seeds are planted we expect them to grow, don't we?

In closing, I'd like to leave you with these words from the Good Book:
"Whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and anything praiseworthy ~ think on these things."


If we change our thoughts, just imagine the possibilities...

Technorati Tags: - - -
Turbo Tag: Turbo Tagger

7 Comments:

Jos said...

Hi Robin!

Thank you for this wonderful post, I love it! I have seen that video some other place before and I think it's very inspiring.

-Jos:)

p.s.: for the time being, your 'blogger' tags can only contain your BlueRibbonBlogger Co-Author name, as we use this to list your posts (sorted by Co-Author) on the sidebar.

Robin Lee Sardini said...

Thank You, Jos! I'm glad you liked it. (And thanks for the reminder ;-)

Mo and The Purries said...

Well, I could use an attitude adjustment today.
Do they make cranial colonics?

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Mo, sounds like you and I are having the same sort of day.

But I have to say that this is an attitude I can get behind. Easily.

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure my problems are just my attitude...we went to the doctor and he feels I will do fine with no more heart meds...hummm
now that makes me nervous..The heat is off at our house up north..
having son go over to check it but he won't be there until tonight..that makes me nervous..the mouse on our computer down here broke but we replaced it..not so nervous..hubby dropped the top of the toilet down to the bottem and broke it...nervous again
the doctor said I would be just fine..just don't get nervous...
maunie

ndpthepoetress Jean Michelle Culp said...

Thank You Robin for this well written, uplifting - thought inspiring post! I’ve not heard about the Power of Intention and am looking forward to learning more!

Robin Lee Sardini said...

Thank you all for your comments and compliments...

Mo ~ Now that's an image I just can't get outta my mind. LOL!

Thanks also for your support Susan, Jos, and Jeane!

Maunie ~ I don't know if you meant this to be funny but it sure struck me that way! The last line is a real kicker. Mind you, I am NOT laughing AT you, Hon, just at the way you put it! Hugs and more hugs.

Robin